Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wanted: Feedback on my Blog

Over the last one week, I received strong feedback from 3-4 people very close to me around the content and style of writing in recent posts which got me thinking.

I totally enjoy writing (just for the heck of it) and I'd write most of these posts even if my blog had no readers (There are more unpublished posts than published posts on my blog :-)). This blog has had nearly as many visitors/page-views/comments in the last 6 months as it had seen since its inception (back in 2005) to start of this year. This has helped inflate my already inflated ego :-).

I am seeking feedback from you - the esteemed readers of my blog to get me back to level-ground and validate the feedback received. Please click here to provide your feedback on how you want this blog to shape up. It won't take you more than 2-3 mins to do so (I promise!!!) and I also promise to act on your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Randhir - Here is my feedback: Add a couple of "pages" to your navigation. A personal background page with basic details and social links. Then add a couple of category "pillar" pages, with a summary of the top 2-3 things you want to communicate, and links to related posts -- sort of a "menu", or "Top 10" list of your key posts. Tc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom. This is awesome. Most of these were on my To-Dos for www.randhir.net; The Top10 posts is already on the top right of my blog.

    Unfortunately, randhir.net is hosted on wordpress and blog.randhir.net is hosted on blogger and making them seamless (appear as one-website) is a mini-challenge that I am fighting to overcome.

    ReplyDelete