Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Loser - Update #0.5

I now have a few official sponsors for the #bigloser contest that I talked about in my previous post :-). In fact, one of the sponsors has gladly upped the bet to Rs 100/kg from the original Rs. 10/kg (Thanks Salu). This is purely a voluntary exercise and I will not force anyone to donate to the cause that I choose. But from my side, I'll make a commitment to publicly reveal the result of this bet (on this blog), send out a note to the sponsors with the final result and cause/amount details and of course make any matching payments required from my side.

You might say from the last two lines that there's some over-confidence in my belief that I'll win the bet ... my only fear is that I might delay this to so late in the day that I might not be able to do too much. Treating this as a project as I do most things in life, I'll break this down into smaller goals internally and keep my sponsors posted on the progress with monthly updates via FB Msg/e-mail/Twitter DM  on where I am. :-)

In case you are wondering, I surely won't reveal my weight or my goals on this public forum at least till the end of this contest (there has to be some additional perks to sponsoring me). :-) You are of course welcome to add yourself to the sponsors list at any point and get that exclusive piece of gossip material. :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.

    ReplyDelete