Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Life's simple pleasures - A Typhoon!!!


It's Typhoon Signal 8 Raised - And I don't have to go to work today!!! One more reason I love Hong Kong. It gives you these extra special holidays when you least expect it.


Here I am in my night-dress half-asleep blogging instead of in the crowded MTR just about managing to sneak in before the door closes on my face and hanging onto dear life amidst the crowds that might not give the Mumbai Trains a run for their money but will surely run the BTS/BMTC buses close.

Life's Simple Pleasures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment