Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Efficiency concerns!!!

That's my biggest worry these days. No, I'm not talking about China and how energy in-efficient it is (although thanks to Mr. Nair - I've been reading up a lot about it). I'm referring to my own inefficiency. I'm not talking about taking a break to blog once in a way. I'm talking about my checking of gmail 100 times a day when I get less than 20 (probably less than 4-5 useful) mails in a day, orkutting a handful of times, Facebook for a couple of hours every day, Linkedin (what can change in a day - I've no idea) and of course how can I forget checking Cricket scores.

I've decided that I won't be checking my mail (or any of the other ssstttuupiddddddd sites from now on (more than once a day - mail) till the end of exams and if it works maybe for a long time to come. So in case you want to get in touch with me, call me directly. :-) Let's see if I stick to this for even a day.

Update: Didn't exactly work out that way yesterday. But I think I'm getting better at this and will continue to make an effort towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment