Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Monday, October 22, 2007

Chili - Anitha ... Wish you the very best in life!!!

Congrats to Chili and Anitha. Wish you both a wonderful marriage and a happy married life!!!

Another one goes down - with Avi getting married next month, that leaves me feeling lonely and betrayed!!! Keep me posted on your marital woes guys - so that I can cheer myself up with how lucky I am that I'm still single!!! j/k

Hope to see you in a month's time - Giving you time to wrap up your honeymoon!!! :-)

Just got my weekend trip extended to a week's trip. Missing a few classes and feeling guilty about doing so. But then my only brother is getting married - so well worth ditching a few stupid classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment