Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Congrats dude!!!

I never knew I'd be so happy when I heard these two words - "I'm OK". These golden words came out of my dear brother's mouth last Sunday Evening and were we all thrilled or what. Me for more reasons than one - relieved that he'd finally found his match, reduced levels of tension at home and relieved parents who were more and more worried as each day passed.

And of course, in some time soon, the search will begin for me too. Maybe things might get a little delayed with my plans of an MBA and all that - but then atleast my parents can now approach parents of girls with confidence now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment