Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Sunday, February 18, 2007

As expected ... ISB says No!!!

An analysis of what might have gone wrong is due!!! Being in the IT Male crowd with 4-5 years of experience did some damage. But then ISB does have a decent sized IT Male population. App'ing in the second round did some more damage. But then I know a few IT folks who got in. Not being too expressive in the interview of why I wanted to do an MBA was the clincher is my guess.

Anyway, will approach ISB for a feedback and maybe think of re-applying next year if I think I believe in their analysis of my app. But as of now, its back to the app'ing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment