Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Monday, March 06, 2006

Politics at work!!!

The last time my DM came over to Columbus, I had an hour long discussion about all the politics and manipulation going around in our project. He sounded surprised and genuinely concerned. Don't get me wrong. I am not in anyway doubting his sincerity. It's just that there is only so much he can do. I'm sure he's done that.

But three months down the line, haven't noticed a single change. The people in power are still enjoying it to the core. Some others who got manipulated ( after trying to manipulate ) quit the company and moved on. Quitting the company has become a big trend here at the Gap. In the last two years that I've been here, I've already seen 5-6 employees of my co. quit, which is pretty huge for a 15-20 member team. The rest who are still continuing are among the contented lot (people in power) or the scared lot (oppressed junta) or the who cares a damn lot (of whom I'm one).


PS: I hope these asses I'm talking about above see this post b'cos I want them to know what I think of them if they don't already know. Maybe one of these days when I'm jobless I'll create an anonymous mail id and fwd the URL of the blog to them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment