Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Honda Defects

The paint of the top of my car has started peeling off. It's peeled off to such an extent that I really hate to drive because I hate to see my baldie getting balder by the day. I got an estimate for the repair work, (essentially repainting the whole car) and it came out to be a grand 3K.

It turns out that with some government agencies putting pressure on the auto manufacturers to reduce the usage of certain compounds in the paint, around the time my car was manufactured, Honda gave in to the pressure and the result is here for all to see (at least for me to see). Will update the post with a pic of my baldie. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment