Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My ankle again

Twisted my ankle again. Torn my ligament again. Oops, I did it again.

I remember the last time I did this. I had gone to the extent of telling my friends that I probably won't play cricket again. This was at the time when Cricket was at its fever pitch. No I am not talking about sitting at home and watching cricket. We played Cricket everyday from 9am to 6pm. It was almost like we were professional cricketers. One tournament is over, move on to another one. Oh, that team is in need of a player. Do we have a match on that day? No, then go ahead and play for that team.

But going thru the pain of the swelling and pain of the ankle just not dying down after 6 months and I decided that it was time for my retirement.

Now, 5 years down the line, here I am in the same predicament. Deja Vu. This time I am wiser though. Will give my ankle enough time to heal and then get back to the game I love (Playing .. surely not Watching the Indian team play).

No comments:

Post a Comment